Friday, October 10, 2008

Model Cars Kick Ass!


I really don't know what other hobby can bring together so many guys from around the world? I mean seriously! It's one thing to be a member of a forum and talk to tons of guys online about model cars and such, but when you go to shows you actually run into these guys! (depends on your area though). The true lovers of this hobby will go great distances for a chance to see some cool models, meet people and have a great time. This is only one of many instances that I have been able to meet another modeler from "across the internet". October 4th, my Great Uncle and I went to St. Joe, Missouri for the 2nd Annual NNL Mid-West show. I knew Steve Hinson would be coming from California, so I was looking forward to meeting him and see his cool ass models in person! Another thing about this meet , was the fact he is a member of my "Traditional Rod and Kustom in scale" forum.

This fact left opportunity too good to pass up! Grouped model photos from California to The Mid-West all on the same table!

Shown above are our cars representing the Tradition. (back row of 4 are Steve's & front row of 3 are mine) THANKS FOR COMING TO THE MID-WEST STEVE, I HOPE WE MEET AGAIN!

No comments: