Monday, October 20, 2008

Bicycles? the repair shop



As mentioned we bought a house that had two "out buildings". This photo shows the inside of the shop. It may look small? Funny story...I used to go to another bike shop in which the owner was a BARBER on the side. I got my hair cut and everytime he would try to get information out of me as to why nobody is buying his BMX bikes? He had NO IDEA I was the guy making all the money HAHA! He eventually stopped selling BMX and closed his shop. You don't see everything in this photo, but I like it because it shows the double headed Park stand. On the stand is my old Hoffman Condor and to the left side of it is a Redline Double X. I later built a HOG of a SupaX, but no pics. There are some classic bikes in this photo also, all of which were either restored or in progress. Schwinn Breeze...remember those? OH and most importantly the shirt transfer with the name of my shop and Curt jumping a fire pit! Edward is my middle name if it is confusing you...NO I was not FAT. Phat "Pretty Hot And Tempting" hehe!

No comments: