Sunday, November 16, 2008

Chance to redo


I built this car about 6 years ago.....damn time flies! I started to notice a signifigant difference in this build and newer builds in 2005. I decided I didn't want my cars to be on the shelf with all these "less worthy" ones. In 2005 I sold all of my builds on eBay to get rid of them and get a little cash. Now I know who has the car and we are working on a simple trade for me to get it back. It still looks the same minus the wheels! Well, I know exactly what paint I put on it and what it would take to IMPROVE the car. This time around, it will be completely "traditional" mild kustom. Back when I built this car, it just seemed cool to use these wheels..but today I can't stand them.
I will post again when it's time. Notice the poor photo quality taken on a borrowed camera because at the time I only had a 1MP Kodak Millenium Gold POS.

No comments: