Thursday, November 13, 2008

Void in my life


I have been going through old stuff from when I was a teenager. Some of the stuff has me stopped in my tracks. My best friend through Junior High and even after High School died at 23 years old. He was always there for me, though his parents were a bit stict. I was 16 in this photo laying in the hospital. Tony Pheiffer was the only one of my friends to come visit me. He came over to my house and kept me company while I was on bed rest for several months. Tony was even there for me when his life was in the hole. He had some problems nobody knew about. Multiple personalities was one of them. I won't go into great details, but he didn't die naturally. RIP Tony, I hope we can go skateboarding up there when it's my time!
Looking back at this stuff makes me somewhat depressed...I lost contact with so many friends that were so close to me.

No comments: