Saturday, July 4, 2009

NEW! Kustom & Hot Rod Models Magazine!

Premier Issue cover and one page featuring my "China Doll". I also have a how to article, pretty simple but it's something I am proud to have contributed :-)


Since the birth of "Traditional Rod and Kustom in scale" forums head by yours truly, the interest in this style of modeling has been growing by leaps and bounds. Don Graham has been an active member of the forum and has background in doing articles for club newsletters, 1:1 car magazines, model magazines and more. Don saw what was missing with the kind of forum I have and the amount of various other modelers around the globe who want to see nothing but old school models! This is for everyone, but aimed at those of us who would rather not look at "other models". This magazine promises two issues a year with approx. 32 pages of FULL COLOR photos and much more!
Don Graham is the publisher and editor
Go buy yours!
http://koolkat.magcloud.com/

4 comments:

The Pickle said...

Hey Brother,
Saw your site on the HAMB, I like the hot rod models magazine. Great layouts and photos. Anyway, I know its nice to get some feedback. Thought I would tell you that I really like your sites. Gonna add it to my blog list. Take Care.

Chris

RodBurNeR *Bob Black* said...

Thanks for your comment, I don't get that many and it's nice to get them!
The magazine is owned by Don Graham, I simple blogged about it since I have it, know him and my model is in it hehe!
Nice to see a comment, please stop by anytime! I update once a week or so.

Unknown said...

Anybody interested in the magazine should email me at the magazine at kustomandhotrodmodelsmag AT GMAIL DOT COM

Koolkat - the publisher of the magazine. Thanks, Bob, for listing the magazine!

RodBurNeR *Bob Black* said...

Don, you are welcome and thank you for putting out a one of a kind cool mag!