Friday, August 29, 2008

Gotta hand it to the "Flame"

In my position as one of the most active model enthusiasts for online modeling, I have keen senses to recognize another modeler that is taking extra strides. Now, don't get me wrong! This is not a put down to anyone, whatsoever. I just have to hand it to James "the Flame" , Administrator for the automodelling.com forum. This guy has shown nothing but respect to each member of his forum, including myself. When I first joined the forum a few months ago, I just wanted to see what I was missing out on. To my surprise, I was treated like a star by James and all the members I encountered. I was really honored to be added to the galleries and to be "blogged" on his site! I didn't ask for any of that, didn't even think it would happen...but it did and that makes me proud of myself and to be a member! I am old fashioned when it comes to respect and to me, a little goes a long way! Aside that, I wanted to say James does an awesome job on the forum. I see that he is a busy guy like myself, taking a lot of time out to help anyone and everyone with little or no profit for self other than "self satisfaction". These days it's very hard to come by an individual like James. As many forums and groups there are out there on the big WWW, do yourself a favor and join automodelling.com to experience a group of lively modelers with the spirit of the hobby from all perspectives. Thank you James for your hard work and dedication to the hobby and for always making those you don't know very well feel at home! My user name is rodburner on most all forums, so say hello if ya' join up!

No comments: